Good Tutorials

Amkcoder

I am sorry,
I didn't even know what I was talking about.
The truth is, I don't even know how to program.
I regret all that I have said to you guys,
it seems I have just got problems.
I'm hoping this message will make up for all the
bad things I have said,
and all the things I said I knew, when I did not
understand any of it at all.
I know now that you guys were all right,
and I was wrong, and it is where I made
a big mistake.
I am sorry...

Amkcoder

I am sorry, I didn't even know what I was talking about.
The truth is, I don't even know how to program.
I regret all I have said to you guys,
it seems I just have got problems.
I'm hoping this message will make up for
all the bad things I said,
and all the things I said I knew,
when I did not understand any of it at
all.
I know now that you guys were all right,
and I was wrong,
and it is where I made a big mistake.
I am sorry...

Amkcoder

I am sorry,
I didn't even know what I was talking about.
The truth is, I don't even know how to progran.
I regret all I have said to you guys,
it seem I just have got problems.
I'm hoping this message will make up for all
the bad things I said,
and all the things I said I knew, when I did not
understand any of it at all.
I know now that you guys were all right,
and I was wrong,
and it is where I made a big mistake.
I am sorry...

Nick Keighley

I am sorry,
I didn't even know what I was talking about.
The truth is, I don't even know how to program.
I regret all that I have said to you guys,
it seems I have just got problems.
I'm hoping this message will make up for all the
bad things I have said,
and all the things I said I knew, when I did not
understand any of it at all.
I know now that you guys were all right,
and I was wrong, and it is where I made
a big mistake.
I am sorry...

and please fix your posting software!
Everything you post seems to arrive three times