Good Verilog reference book: Thomas & Moorby

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by hdl_book_seller, Sep 5, 2006.

  1. It's the start of a new semester, quarter or school year, so if you're
    looking for a solid Verilog reference book, let us recommend Thomas &
    Moorby's text "The Verilog Hardware Language" at only $32 -- over 73%
    off the Amazon price of $119.

    We are clearing our overstock of the classic Verilog reference text.
    They are brand new and in the original wrapper, WITH CDROM, and we ship
    internationally and with free Priority Mail upgrade. At $32, it's a
    perfect add to your reference shelf or for your next Verilog class.

    We're selling them through Amazon.com (5 star rating) at the following
    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th Edition -- 73% off
    Sale price: $32 (save $87 off Amazon price)

    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/103-8538647-0328606

    We guarantee fast shipping, 100% BRAND NEW and unopened. All shipping
    upgraded to Priority Mail (US and worldwide) for free. We ship
    anywhere in the world.

    The HDL Book Sellers

    hdl_book_seller, Sep 5, 2006