Good Verilog & VHDL reference books

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by hdl_book_seller, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. It's that time of year again -- a new semester starting or a new
    chip/FPGA to design. If you're designing something cool or new, or
    just want to learn more about using HDLs for chip and system design,
    you'll find our Verilog and VHDL books to be a great way to get
    started.

    We offer some of the best Verilog & VHDL texts available at 66% off
    regular Amazon prices (really, no joke!). At these low prices, the
    books make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your
    coursework this semester.

    These are brand new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with
    CD-ROM from the last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them
    out with deep discounts:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 66% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $39.50 (save $68.50 off Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/102-6560521-7072110

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 66% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $52.00 (save $99.50 off Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/102-6560521-7072110

    These books are 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and unopened. You will
    not find a better price on these two classic HDL references. We ship
    quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
    Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

    The HDL Book Sellers

    hdl_book_seller, Mar 21, 2005

  2. hdl_book_seller wrote:
    > It's that time of year again -- a new semester starting or a new
    > chip/FPGA to design. If you're designing something cool or new, or
    > just want to learn more about using HDLs for chip and system design,
    > you'll find our Verilog and VHDL books to be a great way to get
    > started.
    >
    > We offer some of the best Verilog & VHDL texts available at 66% off
    > regular Amazon prices (really, no joke!). At these low prices, the
    > books make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your
    > coursework this semester.
    >
    > These are brand new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with
    > CD-ROM from the last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them
    > out with deep discounts:
    >
    > *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 66% off!
    > The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    > Sale price: $39.50 (save $68.50 off Amazon price!)
    > http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/102-6560521-7072110
    >
    > *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 66% off!
    > Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    > Sale price: $52.00 (save $99.50 off Amazon price!)
    > http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/102-6560521-7072110
    >
    > These books are 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and unopened. You will
    > not find a better price on these two classic HDL references. We ship
    > quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
    > Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.
    >
    > The HDL Book Sellers

    You may start and use our VHDL Memo on
    http://www.amontec.com/fix/vhdl_memo/index.html

    Larry at www.amontec.com