    prevent Google from modifying this frame??

    The page is www.mandodiao.prv.pl...

    Thanks from advance :)

    Finka, Apr 2, 2006

  2. Finka

    Neredbojias Guest

    Finka wrote:
    > I have a problem with Google advertisements. Since my site has been
    > added to Google Search, the advertisements show at the top of each page
    > in the Main Frame. I've accepted it (that's the price of becoming more
    > known... ;) ), but from time to time these ads show also in the Top
    > Frame instead of the Site logo, and that makes the Site look
    > "untitled". how to get rid of it?? is there any html code which would
    > prevent Google from modifying this frame??
    >
    > The page is www.mandodiao.prv.pl...

    Don't use frames, use server-side includes instead.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Apprentice King

    Neredbojias, Apr 2, 2006

  3. Finka

    Martin Jay Guest

    In message <>, Finka
    <> writes
    >I have a problem with Google advertisements. Since my site has been
    >added to Google Search, the advertisements show at the top of each page
    >in the Main Frame. I've accepted it (that's the price of becoming more
    >known... ;) ), but from time to time these ads show also in the Top
    >Frame instead of the Site logo, and that makes the Site look
    >"untitled". how to get rid of it?? is there any html code which would
    >prevent Google from modifying this frame??

    >The page is www.mandodiao.prv.pl...

    Hmmm, I don't see any Google ads, however there is an annoying empty
    white box that appears at the top left of my browser window.

    What you're experiencing is one of they many disadvantages of using
    frames.
    --
    Martin Jay

    Martin Jay, Apr 2, 2006
  4. Finka

    Dan Guest

    Finka wrote:

    > The page is www.mandodiao.prv.pl...
    >
    > Thanks from advance :)

    Something is broken...

    Safari can't find the server.
    Safari can't open the page "http://www.mandodiao.prv.pl/" because
    it can't find the server "www.mandodiao.prv.pl".

    Sorry,

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 2, 2006
  5. Finka

    Finka Guest

    Well, maybe the case is the browser... Those ads show instead of logo
    only on Mozilla (out of Mozilla and IE)... as for the white box...
    that's again a price we have to pay... this time for the prv.pl
    alias...
    as for frames... I'm using them to make my site look as it does and
    also because html is the only way of creating a site, that I can/know
    how to use...

    Finka, Apr 13, 2006