Google ads showing instead of logo

Finka

I have a problem with Google advertisements. Since my site has been
added to Google Search, the advertisements show at the top of each page
in the Main Frame. I've accepted it (that's the price of becoming more
known... ;) ), but from time to time these ads show also in the Top
Frame instead of the Site logo, and that makes the Site look
"untitled". how to get rid of it?? is there any html code which would
prevent Google from modifying this frame??

The page is www.mandodiao.prv.pl...

Thanks from advance :)

Neredbojias

Finka said:
I have a problem with Google advertisements. Since my site has been
added to Google Search, the advertisements show at the top of each page
in the Main Frame. I've accepted it (that's the price of becoming more
known... ;) ), but from time to time these ads show also in the Top
Frame instead of the Site logo, and that makes the Site look
"untitled". how to get rid of it?? is there any html code which would
prevent Google from modifying this frame??

The page is www.mandodiao.prv.pl...

Don't use frames, use server-side includes instead.

Martin Jay

Finka said:
I have a problem with Google advertisements. Since my site has been
added to Google Search, the advertisements show at the top of each page
in the Main Frame. I've accepted it (that's the price of becoming more
known... ;) ), but from time to time these ads show also in the Top
Frame instead of the Site logo, and that makes the Site look
"untitled". how to get rid of it?? is there any html code which would
prevent Google from modifying this frame??

Hmmm, I don't see any Google ads, however there is an annoying empty
white box that appears at the top left of my browser window.

What you're experiencing is one of they many disadvantages of using
frames.

Finka

Well, maybe the case is the browser... Those ads show instead of logo
only on Mozilla (out of Mozilla and IE)... as for the white box...
that's again a price we have to pay... this time for the prv.pl
alias...
as for frames... I'm using them to make my site look as it does and
also because html is the only way of creating a site, that I can/know
how to use...