    I'm in the process of signing up for google adsense. I just got accepted
    and am currently reviewing the user agreement before I agree. No-where have
    I seen an example of how much is paid for a "pay per click". Anyone know?
    John D., May 14, 2004

  2. John D.

    John D. Guest

    this is the only hint I can find:
    "our goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could
    with other advertising networks."
    John D., May 14, 2004

  3. John D.

    Fred Emmott Guest

    Fred Emmott, May 14, 2004
  4. John D.

    data64 Guest

    "John D." <> wrote in

    > I'm in the process of signing up for google adsense. I just got
    > accepted and am currently reviewing the user agreement before I agree.
    > No-where have I seen an example of how much is paid for a "pay per
    > click". Anyone know?

    I think it varies depending on much the purchaser of the ad, bid to have
    the ad show for that specific set of keywords and so on. So there is no
    set value they can tell you it probably varies from site to site too.

    data64
    data64, May 15, 2004
  5. John D.

    Guest

    i have question
    i have adsense account
    ca-pub-6917462304019484
    this is my adsense ID
    but i forgot my Email ID
    Have any solution?
    , Dec 29, 2012

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 30, 2012
  7. On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:54:12 -0800, desilentlips wrote:

    > i have question i have adsense account ca-pub-6917462304019484 this is
    > my adsense ID but i forgot my Email ID Have any solution?

    Your email id is:

    --
    Denis McMahon,
    Denis McMahon, Dec 30, 2012