Google AutoFill prevents text_changed event from firing in ajax updatepanel

Rissoman

Hello,

I have an issue were I have a zipcode textbox in an atlas ajax
updatepanel. When you tab out of the zip textbox and the shipping is
calculated. I know this works perfect! Then a user informed me it
didn't and he is using google autofill, bad! Thus, I came to the
conclusion that autofill doesn't fire the text_change event when the
zipcode is filled into the text box. Is there a way to force autofill
to fire this text_change event? Or is the best solution to just
disable autofill for that specific webpage, if so how is this done?

I'd appreciate anyones feedback.

Thanks,

Risso

bruce barker

no. also IE's pick from a list also will not fire onchange. your page
should have a button to calc ship. also what do you do when javascript
is turned off?

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)