    would be most indebted. I would like a java solution (as a servlet)
    but I am beginning to doubt if it is possible.

    Roger

    Roger Simmons, Dec 19, 2004

  2. On 19 Dec 2004 06:59:21 -0800
    (Roger Simmons) wrote:

    > In the Google Desktop (for Windows) when you click on one of the
    > search results, it uses a redirect url script to open your file with
    > the associated application from the browser.
    >
    > I need to be able to do exactly that, I have been working on this
    > problem for many days now without success. If anyone has a solution I
    > would be most indebted. I would like a java solution (as a servlet)
    > but I am beginning to doubt if it is possible.

    Please do not multi-post. If you are not sure which newsgroup is
    appropriate to your request, crosspost and set a followup to the one you
    think most appropriate.

    --
    In pioneer days they used oxen for heavy pulling, and when one ox
    couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a larger ox. We shouldn't

    Stefan Schulz, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Roger Simmons

    Ann Guest

    Ann, Dec 19, 2004