Google Groups background color hex code?

john

If you use Google Groups, do you notice the beige or peach-like color
used as a background for black message text? It makes things very
readable. Can anybody tell me what the hex code for it is?

Thanks in advance.

John

joshbeall

john said:
If you use Google Groups, do you notice the beige or peach-like color
used as a background for black message text?

I see some peach colored stuff around the eges, but I don't the message
background color looks white to me...

http://www.joshbeall.com/personal/groupsbackgroundcolor.png

Having said that, an indispensable tool for determing the color of
anything on the web is the Firefox color picker:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/271/

You'll need Firefox, of course. But that's a good thing to have anyway
:)

Jonathan N. Little

john said:
If you use Google Groups, do you notice the beige or peach-like color
used as a background for black message text? It makes things very
readable. Can anybody tell me what the hex code for it is?

#fff8db

mikefitzgibbonsson

john said:
If you use Google Groups, do you notice the beige or peach-like color
used as a background for black message text? It makes things very
readable. Can anybody tell me what the hex code for it is?

Thanks in advance.

John
John,

Easiest way would be use a hex# grabber, something like this:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/240092

Enjoy.