    need to pass a urine test?
    www.urine-pimp.com
    , Feb 8, 2005

  2. Mike Z. Helm Guest

    On 8 Feb 2005 13:29:14 -0800,

    >I cannot be the only one who noticed this? It loads slower ...And it
    >is harder to navigate. I wish they didn't change it.
    >
    >It especially bugs me when I want to go from something like
    >alt.fan.nietzsche to another newsgroup.

    It's not that difficult, but if you want, you can go to
    http://groups.google.co.uk

    HTH

    Mike Z. Helm, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Jan Faerber Guest

    Mike Z. Helm loudly proclaimed:
    > On 8 Feb 2005 13:29:14 -0800,

    >>I cannot be the only one who noticed this? It loads slower ...And it
    >>is harder to navigate. I wish they didn't change it.

    It's fine for me.

    But there is no http://groups-beta.google.co.uk yet.

    >>-------------------

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ two simple minus should do it.

    >>need to pass a urine test?
    >>www.urine-pimp.com

    To alt.tasteless.penis - *ggg*

    --
    Jan Faerber

    http://html.janfaerber.com
    Jan Faerber, Feb 10, 2005

    so what? It is relevant :)

    -------------------------------
    www.urine-pimp.com
    "pass your urine test"
    , Feb 16, 2005
  5. Jan Faerber Guest

    ... output:

    > so what? It is relevant :)

    The beta version is much better! I don't have any problems.

    --
    Jan

    http://html.janfaerber.com
    Jan Faerber, Feb 17, 2005
  6. Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber ... output:

    > ... output:
    >
    >> so what? It is relevant :)

    > The beta version is much better! I don't have any problems.

    Now I found a thing to criticise: It is only displaying proper text in
    english. German characters are not supported.

    --
    Jan

    http://html.janfaerber.com
    Jan Faerber, Feb 17, 2005
  7. Throw Guest

    Jan Faerber wrote:

    > ... output:

    > > so what? It is relevant :)

    > The beta version is much better! I don't have any problems.

    The new Google Groups beta version:

    1. You can't search only Usenet... you have to search all "groups"
    which include a whole bunch of mailing lists. 2. When you reply,
    headers are not left intact. 3. The reply box is tiny.
    4. You can't log in using Opera 7.54. The way to log in using Opera
    is to click on the e-mail activation link that was sent to you
    initially. Then you're automatically logged in again. 5. No threading.

    Leuce
    Throw, Feb 17, 2005
  8. Jan Faerber Guest

    Throw ... output:

    > Jan Faerber wrote:
    >
    >> ... output:

    >> > so what? It is relevant :)

    >> The beta version is much better! I don't have any problems.

    > The new Google Groups beta version:
    >
    > 1. You can't search only Usenet... you have to search all "groups"
    > which include a whole bunch of mailing lists. 2. When you reply,
    > headers are not left intact. 3. The reply box is tiny.
    > 4. You can't log in using Opera 7.54. The way to log in using Opera
    > is to click on the e-mail activation link that was sent to you
    > initially. Then you're automatically logged in again. 5. No threading.
    >

    > Leuce

    ???

    ad 1.) You can specify which group(s) you want to search - it's still the
    same.

    ad 2.) You are right - if you want to get used to PHP aswell, any
    information in any form can be useful.

    ad 3.) It's ok.

    ad 4.) I have the same problem on www.linux-club.de - I don't know what is
    wrong with Opera.

    ad 5.) I made the experience that you can find more articles of a thread
    using the beta than with groups.google.com!!!

    --
    Jan

    http://html.janfaerber.com
    Jan Faerber, Feb 17, 2005
  9. Jan Faerber Guest

    Throw wrote:
    > Jan Faerber wrote:
    >
    > > ... output:

    > > > so what? It is relevant :)

    > > The beta version is much better! I don't have any problems.

    > The new Google Groups beta version:
    >
    > 1. You can't search only Usenet... you have to search all "groups"
    > which include a whole bunch of mailing lists. 2. When you reply,
    > headers are not left intact. 3. The reply box is tiny.
    > 4. You can't log in using Opera 7.54. The way to log in using Opera

    > is to click on the e-mail activation link that was sent to you
    > initially. Then you're automatically logged in again. 5. No

    threading.

    > Leuce

    Again to point 2.) and 3.):
    http://www.h-tut.at/alt_html/bb.lsd

    => Click on "Options" and then on "reply" but you have to select the
    radio button option "To..." - e.g. "alt.html"

    --
    Jan

    www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Mar 17, 2005