Google Groups broken in Safari

RobG

For 3 days now, accessing Google Groups using Safari on Mac OS has led
to an endless loop of redirects. Anyone else having the same issue?

Sean Kinsey

For 3 days now, accessing Google Groups using Safari on Mac OS has led
to an endless loop of redirects. Anyone else having the same issue?

Clear your cookies...

RobG

Clear your cookies...

Amazing, it worked. Lucky I still had this thread still open in
Firefox, I couldn't find this message by searching, it is not recorded
in my list of posts for this month nor does it show up in the message
list.

VK

Amazing, it worked. Lucky I still had this thread still open in
Firefox, I couldn't find this message by searching, it is not recorded
in my list of posts for this month nor does it show up in the message
list.

A few hrs ago it was the same (endless redirect) for Firefox. The
problem persisted for 2 hrs and then disappeared by itself, no cookies
cleared. All this time Chrome accessed Groups w/o any problem. Can be
a selective sabotage from Google by days and by UAs to incline extra
users to try Chrome instead of their current UA.

Garrett Smith

A few hrs ago it was the same (endless redirect) for Firefox. The
problem persisted for 2 hrs and then disappeared by itself, no cookies
cleared. All this time Chrome accessed Groups w/o any problem. Can be
a selective sabotage from Google by days and by UAs to incline extra
users to try Chrome instead of their current UA.

I've not seen the redirect loop, but did see a thread disappear and
reappear today. Apparently the thread being renamed caused the problem.
I could care less about that than reclaiming my missing tomato plant at
this point.

Garrett