    to an endless loop of redirects. Anyone else having the same issue?

    --
    Rob
    RobG, Jun 24, 2010

  2. RobG

    Sean Kinsey Guest

    On Jun 24, 12:58 pm, RobG <> wrote:
    > For 3 days now, accessing Google Groups using Safari on Mac OS has led
    > to an endless loop of redirects. Anyone else having the same issue?
    >
    > --
    > Rob

    Clear your cookies...
    Sean Kinsey, Jun 24, 2010

  3. RobG

    RobG Guest

    On Jun 25, 12:16 am, Sean Kinsey <> wrote:
    > On Jun 24, 12:58 pm, RobG <> wrote:
    >
    > > For 3 days now, accessing Google Groups using Safari on Mac OS has led
    > > to an endless loop of redirects. Anyone else having the same issue?

    > Clear your cookies...

    Amazing, it worked. Lucky I still had this thread still open in
    Firefox, I couldn't find this message by searching, it is not recorded
    in my list of posts for this month nor does it show up in the message
    list.

    --
    Rob
    RobG, Jun 28, 2010
  4. RobG

    VK Guest

    On Jun 28, 1:39 pm, RobG <> wrote:
    > On Jun 25, 12:16 am, Sean Kinsey <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jun 24, 12:58 pm, RobG <> wrote:

    > > > For 3 days now, accessing Google Groups using Safari on Mac OS has led
    > > > to an endless loop of redirects. Anyone else having the same issue?

    > > Clear your cookies...

    > Amazing, it worked. Lucky I still had this thread still open in
    > Firefox, I couldn't find this message by searching, it is not recorded
    > in my list of posts for this month nor does it show up in the message
    > list.

    A few hrs ago it was the same (endless redirect) for Firefox. The
    problem persisted for 2 hrs and then disappeared by itself, no cookies
    cleared. All this time Chrome accessed Groups w/o any problem. Can be
    a selective sabotage from Google by days and by UAs to incline extra
    users to try Chrome instead of their current UA.
    VK, Jun 29, 2010
  5. On 2010-06-28 08:58 PM, VK wrote:
    > On Jun 28, 1:39 pm, RobG<> wrote:

    >>> Clear your cookies...

    >> Amazing, it worked. Lucky I still had this thread still open in
    >> Firefox, I couldn't find this message by searching, it is not recorded
    >> in my list of posts for this month nor does it show up in the message
    >> list.

    > A few hrs ago it was the same (endless redirect) for Firefox. The
    > problem persisted for 2 hrs and then disappeared by itself, no cookies
    > cleared. All this time Chrome accessed Groups w/o any problem. Can be
    > a selective sabotage from Google by days and by UAs to incline extra
    > users to try Chrome instead of their current UA.

    I've not seen the redirect loop, but did see a thread disappear and
    reappear today. Apparently the thread being renamed caused the problem.
    I could care less about that than reclaiming my missing tomato plant at
    this point.

    Garrett
    Garrett Smith, Jun 29, 2010