    Successful". That does not mean that the post was successful.

    Always copy'n'paste your message. (and that is more a reminder for
    myself).

    dhtml, Sep 11, 2011

  2. In comp.lang.javascript message <d7b555ff-b149-47ae-9cea-ff7ce0541ee6@x3
    2g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:49:31, dhtml
    <> posted:

    >If you use Google Groups, you might see the message: "Your Post Was
    >Successful". That does not mean that the post was successful.
    >
    >Always copy'n'paste your message. (and that is more a reminder for
    >myself).

    Far better to say or to add "If you post via GG, don't. If at all
    possible, use a different system, preferably a proper news-server and
    proper local news software.".

    Web <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.

    Dr J R Stockton, Sep 12, 2011