    Is that a simple google map?

    Thanks,
    Pedro

    Camacho, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Camacho wrote:
    > I have a new project, and I need to know how the google guys did
    > create de map in analytics?
    >
    > Is that a simple google map?

    Use the Source, Luke. Knowledgable people around here would not have a
    Google Analytics account for their Web site because most of them would
    know that Google Analytics as a Web statistics tool using client-side
    ECMAScript-based scripting is an inherently flawed concept, and that using
    Google code as a basis for your projects is a recipe for disaster.

    PointedEars
    will want to steal it.)

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Mar 7, 2008

  3. Camacho

    Ralf Beutler Guest

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn schrieb:
    > Camacho wrote:
    >> I have a new project, and I need to know how the google guys did
    >> create de map in analytics?
    >>
    >> Is that a simple google map?

    no, it's Flash.

    > Use the Source, Luke. Knowledgable people around here would not have a
    > Google Analytics account for their Web site because most of them would
    > know that Google Analytics as a Web statistics tool using client-side
    > ECMAScript-based scripting is an inherently flawed concept, and that using
    > Google code as a basis for your projects is a recipe for disaster.

    The subject for using google analytics is advertisement. There is
    nothing you can explain by logic.
    You don't know, what you're talking about. But it's OK - you're a
    developer, I think. So please, don't talk about things you don't understand.

    br | rb

    Ralf Beutler, Mar 8, 2008