Google Maps JavaScript API V3 -- Markers

Mel Smith

Hi:

I'm using Google maps javascript API V3, and am trying to change some
markers from the default ones which appear to three different ones that
reflect my needs.

In detail, I wish to use three colors (green, yellow, and red), and
three different letters in the middle of each of the markers ('A','P', and
'S').

However, it appears that V3 of this API does _not_ support the color and
label options :(

Question: Is there an simple way to specify my three chosen markers:
1. a green 'A',
2. a yellow 'P' and,
3. a red 'S' ?

Thanks for any hints.