google maps linking

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, May 9, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, May 9, 2008

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 14:05:23 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...458,-84.605713&spn=0.016255,0.034676&t=h&z=15
    >
    >Ok so I want to try linking to this map from google.
    >Using Ace Html freeware the link is underlined up to the fist comma.
    >As you can see here, it is linked properly to the end.
    >But Ace cuts it off and thusly causes a broken link.
    >How does one cure this problem?

    Found out it's just the presentation in the editor.
    Works fine in the browser.
    richard, May 9, 2008

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Sherman Pendley <spamtrap@dot-
    app.org> writing in news::

    > richard <> writes:
    >
    >> But Ace cuts it off and thusly causes a broken link.
    >> How does one cure this problem?

    > By learning HTML instead of using tools that produce broken links.
    >
    > sherm--

    Actually, Ace HTML IS a plain text editor, I used it a long time ago before
    I found HTML-Kit.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services