Google Search Engine - Webmaster tool

Edward

Hi All,

I am using the Google's Webmaster Tool.

My site has been added recently to the search index, but when I look at the
"Page Analysys - Common words" Google has ONLY indexed those few words found
in the home page, and it has failed to crawl through all the other pages
within the site. I would have expected a lot more Common Words.

I am using a <meta name="robots" content="index,follow" /> meta tag and I
would have though Google would have also indexed all my other pages.

Does anyone else use Google Webmaster tool, with the same problem?

Much appreciated.

Edward Re
Melbourne - Australia