    from Python. Does anybody
    have a recipe handy? TIA,

    Michele Simionato

    Michele Simionato, Aug 31, 2007

  2. Michele Simionato

    iapain Guest

    On Aug 31, 5:40 pm, Michele Simionato <>
    wrote:
    > I would like to upload a tab-separated file to a Google spreadsheet
    > from Python. Does anybody
    > have a recipe handy? TIA,
    >
    > Michele Simionato

    Probably its irrelevant to python. Use should see Google Spreadsheet
    API and use it in your python application.

    http://code.google.com/apis/spreadsheets/

    iapain, Aug 31, 2007

  3. iapain <> wrote:

    > On Aug 31, 5:40 pm, Michele Simionato <>
    > wrote:
    > > I would like to upload a tab-separated file to a Google spreadsheet
    > > from Python. Does anybody
    > > have a recipe handy? TIA,
    > >
    > > Michele Simionato

    > Probably its irrelevant to python. Use should see Google Spreadsheet
    > API and use it in your python application.
    >
    > http://code.google.com/apis/spreadsheets/

    For Python-specific use, you probably want to get the Python version of
    the GData client libraries,
    <http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/> ; an example of using it
    with a spreadsheet is at
    <http://gdata-python-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/spreadsheet
    s/spreadsheetExample.py> .

    Alex

    Alex Martelli, Sep 2, 2007
  4. On Sep 2, 7:13 pm, (Alex Martelli) wrote:
    > iapain <> wrote:
    > > On Aug 31, 5:40 pm, Michele Simionato <>
    > > wrote:
    > > > I would like to upload a tab-separated file to a Google spreadsheet
    > > > from Python. Does anybody
    > > > have a recipe handy? TIA,

    > > > Michele Simionato

    > > Probably its irrelevant to python. Use should see Google Spreadsheet
    > > API and use it in your python application.

    > >http://code.google.com/apis/spreadsheets/

    > For Python-specific use, you probably want to get the Python version of
    > the GData client libraries,
    > <http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/> ; an example of using it
    > with a spreadsheet is at
    > <http://gdata-python-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/spreadsheet
    > s/spreadsheetExample.py> .
    >
    > Alex

    Thanks Alex, that's exactly what I was looking for.

    Michele

    Michele Simionato, Sep 2, 2007