    knw if any body has any information abt it.

    thanks
    saikumar gopaluni

    bux, Oct 6, 2006

  2. JRS: In article <>,
    dated Fri, 6 Oct 2006 04:08:43 remote, seen in
    news:comp.lang.javascript, bux <> posted :
    >hi every body,
    >i want to know if any one has used the kind of time slider control
    >which is used in the google finance.
    >i need to implement a time slider control of similar sort.plz let me
    >knw if any body has any information abt it.
    >
    >thanks
    >saikumar gopaluni

    (1) You have an Indian name; therefore you are expected to be able to
    write proper English, at least with capital letters and without
    inappropriate abbreviations.

    (2) When referring to the Web, give a URL.

    It's a good idea to read the newsgroup and its FAQ. See below.

    Dr John Stockton, Oct 7, 2006