    ruby devvers wouldn't be too bad, and to start up a big IRC like wave.
    ^_^

    I am:

    Tim Mcd, Oct 7, 2009

  2. Well, you could share the love (I'd love an invite) and build contacts
    at the same time :)

    Andrew Timberlake
    http://ramblingsonrails.com

    http://MyMvelope.com - The SIMPLE way to manage your savings

    Andrew Timberlake, Oct 7, 2009

  3. Tim Mcd

    Tim Mcd Guest

    Andrew Timberlake wrote:
    > Well, you could share the love (I'd love an invite) and build contacts
    > at the same time :)
    >
    > Andrew Timberlake
    > http://ramblingsonrails.com
    >
    > http://MyMvelope.com - The SIMPLE way to manage your savings

    I would, but I didn't get in on the dev preview! I was invited by
    another friend, and it seems as if us invitees don't get any invites to
    hand out. Sorry! :(

    Tim Mcd, Oct 7, 2009
  4. Tim Mcd

    Thiago Massa Guest

    what is this google wave about? :)

    On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Tim Mcd <> wrote:

    > Andrew Timberlake wrote:
    > > Well, you could share the love (I'd love an invite) and build contacts
    > > at the same time :)
    > >
    > > Andrew Timberlake
    > > http://ramblingsonrails.com
    > >
    > > http://MyMvelope.com - The SIMPLE way to manage your savings

    > I would, but I didn't get in on the dev preview! I was invited by
    > another friend, and it seems as if us invitees don't get any invites to
    > hand out. Sorry! :(

    Thiago Fernandes Massa
    11 83979414

    Thiago Massa, Oct 7, 2009
  5. Tim, when they restrict the rules you could ping this group for an
    invite. Personally I would like to play around with the wave API and
    see what is possible.

    --
    Kind Regards,
    Rajinder Yadav

    http://devmentor.org
    Do Good! ~ Share Freely

    Rajinder Yadav, Oct 7, 2009
  6. On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Thiago Massa <> wrote:
    > what is this google wave about? :)

    Hello Thiago,
    this should give you an idea about Google Wave.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

    --
    Kind Regards,
    Rajinder Yadav

    http://devmentor.org
    Do Good! ~ Share Freely

    Rajinder Yadav, Oct 7, 2009
  7. Tim Mcd

    Tim Mcd Guest

    Rajinder Yadav wrote:
    > Tim, when they restrict the rules you could ping this group for an
    > invite. Personally I would like to play around with the wave API and
    > see what is possible.
    >
    > --
    > Kind Regards,
    > Rajinder Yadav
    >
    > http://devmentor.org
    > Do Good! ~ Share Freely

    I am not looking for an invite, I am looking for other people to wave
    with! I already have my invite ;)

    Tim Mcd, Oct 7, 2009
  8. Tim Mcd

    Jarod Reid Guest

    i'd like an invite if you have a spare

    Jarod Reid, Oct 28, 2009
  9. Jarod Reid wrote:
    > i'd like an invite if you have a spare
    >
    > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Tim Mcd <> wrote:
    >
    >> Rajinder Yadav wrote:
    >>> Tim, when they restrict the rules you could ping this group for an
    >>> invite. Personally I would like to play around with the wave API and
    >>> see what is possible.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Kind Regards,
    >>> Rajinder Yadav
    >>>
    >>> http://devmentor.org
    >>> Do Good! ~ Share Freely

    >> I am not looking for an invite, I am looking for other people to wave
    >> with! I already have my invite ;)
    >> --

    I am finally on GoogleWave, but not sure if I can invite others yet, at least I
    don't see any invite options? However if you're on GoogleWave already feel free
    to add me to your list. Hope to wave with you soon.

    --
    Kind Regards,
    Rajinder Yadav

    http://DevMentor.org

    Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.

    Rajinder Yadav, Nov 10, 2009
  10. Uhh, didn't hear of google wave before.
    Now that I watched the video I must say that this really looks
    promising.. If maybe there's someone who has one invitation left for
    me I really have to try this myself ... ;-)

    Thanks in advance!

    Michael Weller, Nov 10, 2009
  11. Tim Mcd

    lith Guest

    > Uhh, didn't hear of google wave before.
    > Now that I watched the video I must say that this really looks
    > promising.. If maybe there's someone who has one invitation left for
    > me I really have to try this myself ... ;-)

    Now that you have all watched the video & tested it, maybe somebody
    could answer this totally OT question in this 100% OT thread: What
    problem does it solve?

    http://easiertounderstandthanwave.com

    lith, Nov 10, 2009
  12. lith wrote:

    > Now that you have all watched the video & tested it, maybe somebody
    > could answer this totally OT question in this 100% OT thread: What
    > problem does it solve?
    >
    > http://easiertounderstandthanwave.com

    Looks to me like another example of 'Primordial Soup' - a chaos and
    they'll let the users make something out of it.

    Aldric Giacomoni, Nov 10, 2009

    Or I could be wrong : http://completewaveguide.com

    Aldric Giacomoni, Nov 11, 2009
  14. On Wednesday 11 November 2009 08:53:37 am Anthony Metcalf wrote:
    > Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
    > > Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
    > >

    > > Or I could be wrong : http://completewaveguide.com

    > Thanks for the link.
    >
    > if anyone's still adding people

    I'll add myself to that list. It should be able to tie this email address to a
    Wave account.

    David Masover, Nov 12, 2009
  15. [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]

    Add me ! ( )

    Benoit Daloze, Nov 13, 2009
  16. [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]

    I'm in.

    No invites at present.

    Judson Lester, Nov 13, 2009
  17. [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]

    I'm in as well

    Also if anyone needs an invite I have several left.

    --
    Kevin Solorio
    314-623-2559

    Kevin Solorio, Nov 13, 2009
  18. On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Kevin Solorio <> wrote:
    > I'm in as well
    >

    > Also if anyone needs an invite I have several left.

    I'd be interested, if you still have invites left.

    Thanks,

    Jesus.

    Jesús Gabriel y Galán, Nov 13, 2009
  19. Jesus,

    I sent the invite to

    It is not an instant setup, the last invite I sent took about 2 - 3 days.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Solorio, Nov 13, 2009
  20. On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Kevin Solorio <> wrote:

    > It is not an instant setup, the last invite I sent took about 2 - 3 days.

    Hi, Kevin. I received the invite after only some minutes, so I'm in, thanks !!!!

    I've added some people on this thread. Don't know if they need to add me too:

    Anybody starting an interesting wave?

    Jesus.

    Jesús Gabriel y Galán, Nov 13, 2009