google

Andrew Thompson

gmail hesabı açın benimki (e-mail address removed)

<to the OP, or whoever might understand that language>
What does that mean? What language is it?

It looks vaguely Polish or Checkoslovakian to my eye,
but I am no linguist, and neither of those languages is
offered by 'Google translate' to test the theory.
</to the OP, or whoever might understand that language>

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Hunter Gratzner

<to the OP, or whoever might understand that language>
What does that mean? What language is it?

It looks vaguely Polish or Checkoslovakian to my eye,
but I am no linguist, and neither of those languages is
offered by 'Google translate' to test the theory.

It is Turkish. My Turkish isn't good enough to figure this out. It is
something like advertising development services or looking for
developers.

Lew

Andrew Thompson:
Thanks for the info. on the language. Anybody fluent
in Turkish (also with basic English)?

Be careful, it's against Turkish law to insult the Turkish nation, its
founder, its President and certain other parties.

I think it's still permissible to insult other individual Turks, though. So
feel free to call the OP
"Eshek oglu eshek!"
or tell him
"Amcik agizli, mall pitch!"
and further,
"Dilini esek arisi soksun, tashack oglani!"

Andrew Thompson

Lew said:
Be careful, it's against Turkish law to insult the Turkish nation, its
founder, its President and certain other parties.

I am guessing from your reply, that it is the first.
I think it's still permissible to insult other individual Turks, though. So
feel free to call the OP
"Eshek oglu eshek!"
or tell him
"Amcik agizli, mall pitch!"
and further,
"Dilini esek arisi soksun, tashack oglani!"

I choose 'number 2'. Not that I understand a word
of them, but I like the allusion to 'potty training'.

--

Andrew said:
I choose 'number 2'. Not that I understand a word
of them, but I like the allusion to 'potty training'.

I don't understand them, either. It was an evil use of web searching.

Y2A

I don't understand them, either. It was an evil use of web searching.

Can I ask.. Yes I can ;) and I will..
Why is Mr. Lew and Mr. Andrew Thompson are always into this language
and nationality battle?

Lew

Y2A said:
Can I ask.. Yes I can ;) and I will..
Why is Mr. Lew and Mr. Andrew Thompson are always into this language
and nationality battle?

What battle? What are you talking about?

Are you referring to the merciless teasing of multi-posting spammers? That's
just entertainment. It's got absolutely nothing to do with language, but the
spoofing of spammers.

It's called "humor".
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humor>

Tomas Mikula

It looks vaguely Polish or Checkoslovakian to my eye, ...

There is no Czechoslovakian language (and never was). They were always
Czech language and Slovak language.
And it's been almost 15 years now since there is no Czechoslovakia, but
Czech republic and Slovakia.

Piotr Kobzda

Certainly not Polish (I'm from Poland).

I really don't know why they aren't supported... ;)
It is Turkish. My Turkish isn't good enough to figure this out. It is
something like advertising development services or looking for
developers.

I don't know Turkish at all. But let's see what
<http://www.turkishdictionary.net/> knows about it:

'gmail'
Without asking a dict. seams to mean "Google e-main"

'hesabý'
The meaning of hesabý was not found in our dictionary.

'açýn'
The meaning of açýn was not found in our dictionary.

'benimki'
,-ni mine, that which belongs to me.

Maybe another dictionaty?... say
<http://www.kadifeli.com/cgi-bin/compdict.pl>:

'hesabý'
English Turkish
Access Account Eriþim Hesabý
calculus of variations deðiþimler hesabý
Disable Account Hesabý Devre Dýþý Býrak
Disable Disable Account Hesabý Devre Dýþý Býrak
more there:
http://www.kadifeli.com/cgi-bin/compdict.pl?HDDN=x&SS=hesab%FD&SD=T&SEND=+Search+Term+

so, it likely translates to "account".

'açýn'
English Turkish
expand açýndýrmak
exploration açýnsama
exploratory data analysis açýnsayýcý veri çözümlemesi
explore açýnsamak
Open 1x Object 1x Nesnesini Açýn

hard to guess... maybe: "open", "opened"?...

Well, let's try to combine it all together...

What about the following translation:

"My new Google e-main account is: (e-mail address removed)"

?

piotr