Googleboots on what page?

didi

Hi, I want to put the anti googleboot META tag on my page

but I use frames and I dont know where to put that META

Can I put meta tag just on my index page or
I must also put it on all sub page (frames)

thanx for any answer

data64

Hi, I want to put the anti googleboot META tag on my page

but I use frames and I dont know where to put that META

Can I put meta tag just on my index page or
I must also put it on all sub page (frames)

Yes all the pages. Remember that your index page is not the only way to get
to your pages. Other websites might link to your internal pages directly. So
if you want to keep them out of Google, put the meta tag on those pages.

Depending on the number of pages you are talking about, the robots.txt might
be useful.

data64