    Can I put meta tag just on my index page or
    I must also put it on all sub page (frames)

    thanx for any answer

    didi, Apr 28, 2005

  2. While the city slept, didi () feverishly typed...

    > Hi, I want to put the anti googleboot META tag on my page

    Why?

    > but I use frames

    Why?

    > and I dont know where to put that META
    >
    > Can I put meta tag just on my index page or
    > I must also put it on all sub page (frames)

    Try robots.txt: http://www.searchengineworld.com/robots/robots_tutorial.htm

    Hope that helps,
    Nige

    Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    Mail address will bounce. | Take the DOG. out!

    nice.guy.nige, Apr 29, 2005

  3. didi

    data64 Guest

    "didi" <> wrote in news:Gd6ce.11799$F6.2370683
    @news.siol.net:

    > Hi, I want to put the anti googleboot META tag on my page
    >
    > but I use frames and I dont know where to put that META
    >
    > Can I put meta tag just on my index page or
    > I must also put it on all sub page (frames)

    Yes all the pages. Remember that your index page is not the only way to get
    to your pages. Other websites might link to your internal pages directly. So
    if you want to keep them out of Google, put the meta tag on those pages.

    Depending on the number of pages you are talking about, the robots.txt might
    be useful.

    data64

    data64, Apr 29, 2005
  4. didi

    didi Guest

    very thanx

    I hope that all robots use this standard

    regards

    didi, Apr 30, 2005