    Thanks and you again excuse.

    The link: http://www.googleparameters.com/
    , Feb 20, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > Hi,
    > you excuse for the post but I would like to signal a little free
    > utility I have realized.
    > For varied time I used checkpagerank.com; then as I wished to know
    > also the number of indexed pages
    > I have thought I would realize this little free utility which measures
    > the Pagerank, the Backlinks and the number of pages indexed by
    > Google.
    > And seen that other could be useful also to someone I have published
    > it on-line.
    > P.S. if it should come back for you useful and thought I am right, you
    > give something to GreenPeace.
    > Thanks and you again excuse.
    >
    > The link: http://www.googleparameters.com/

    Nice little tool, except it is unclear to put in www.example.com or
    http://www.example.com. Most sites that ask for a URL want the http://,
    and I happily put that in and all my sites where 0 - when I removed the
    http://, the results were as expected. Either put something on the page
    showing how to input the information, or change your script to strip off
    the protocol.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services