GOT STUCK IN JAVA

PROBLEM FACER

hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do
an assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER
HOW MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

SMC

hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do an
assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER HOW
MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

I wasn't going to help. However, since you SHOUTED the question... I'm
still not going to help. Aint I a stinker?

I would have thought an industrious hard working fellow like you would
have worked out that it's quicker just to steal/buy the solution from one
of your classmates. Or did your shouting scare them away too? ;-)

Luc The Perverse

PROBLEM FACER said:
hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do
an assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER
HOW MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

The problem is - that this is an exceptionally vague question. We're not
sure what you are having trouble with, so it is hard to help you.

Of course someone could do it for you, but that would deprive you of the
ability to learn.

Google can be very helpful in finding specific examples. And you have
probably already been shown in class and or have textbook examples to help
you along.

Start by finding out how to display a number with a dialog box.
Then find out how to get a number using a dialog box.
Figure out how to count to a number.
Figure out how to add two numbers together.

If you can do these three things, then all you have to do is figure out how
to put them together. If there's one of these things you're having
trouble with, then feel free to reply again and tell us what you tried,
exactly what you expected it to do and what it's doing instead and we should
be able to help you. If there is an error message be sure to cut and paste
it exactly, and not paraphrase :)

BTW - welcome to the wonderful word of programming.

Luc The Perverse

SMC said:
I wasn't going to help. However, since you SHOUTED the question... I'm
still not going to help. Aint I a stinker?

I would have thought an industrious hard working fellow like you would
have worked out that it's quicker just to steal/buy the solution from one
of your classmates. Or did your shouting scare them away too? ;-)

It appears he cut and pasted an all caps assignment. It would seem it is
his teacher that needs reprimanded, not him.

Michael Redlich

PROBLEM said:
hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do
an assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER
HOW MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

What have you done so far besides ask for our help? If you attended
all of your classes, then this should be an easy assignment, don't you
think? Have you considered working together with some of you
classmates?

We would be more-than-happy to help those that make a significant
effort with their projects.

Mike.

SMC

It appears he cut and pasted an all caps assignment. It would seem it
is his teacher that needs reprimanded, not him.

I know, but it was more fun razzing him for shouting that for cut 'n'
paste laziness (on top of his do-my-homework laziness) :))))

Roedy Green

hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do
an assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER
HOW MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

see http://mindprod.com/jjgloss/homework.html

Roedy Green

hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do
an assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER
HOW MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

you are not telling the truth. You are not stuck. You have not even
started. You have not done a single thing that you DO know how to do.

steve

hi people iv got a problem in java programming. infact i v got to do
an assignment to do and the question is WRITE A PROGRAM TO ASK THE USER
HOW MANY NUMBERS TO ADD AND THE REQUEST THOSE NUMBERS TO THE USER. THE
PROGRAM SHOULD ADD THOSE NUMBERS AND PRINT THE RESULT. USE DIALOGUE
BOXES FOR ALL INPUT AND OUTPUT.
Can anyone please help me to do that? Thanks in advance.

you have another problem.

your caps lock is ALSO STUCK.