Gotta go!

Brandon J. Van Every

You're in luck! Enjoy!

I think I've said my peace around here. Wanted to make sure you got the
crank post, and argue your "mailing list vs. newsgroup" culture collision a
bit. Thanks for all the technical input, those of you who provided it
readily enough. I'll be casting my lot with Python for the time being, may
come back here someday if something inadequate happens there.

--
Cheers, www.3DProgrammer.com
Brandon Van Every Seattle, WA

20% of the world is real.

Kurt M. Dresner

I think I've said my peace around here. Wanted to make sure you got the

Hallelujah.
readily enough. I'll be casting my lot with Python for the time being, may
come back here someday if something inadequate happens there.

Alright Guido, now is your time to shine.

-Kurt