GovContract- -TechnicalAnalystSoftware Inventory/Software Libraries Consultant(Configuration Managem

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Lisa Fong, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. Lisa Fong

    Lisa Fong Guest

    GovContract- -TechnicalAnalystSoftware Inventory/Software Libraries Consultant(Configuration Management) 4 month+ -Toronto

    Responsibilities:

    •Provide technical research, analysis and design in software/firmware inventory solutions, software/firmware libraries and their management as well as software version control and enforcement
    •Must be familiar with best practices, solutions, trends, tools and technologies in the above mentioned areas and be able to apply them in recommendations and designs
    •Has implemented such solutions in complex, multi-platform environments
    •Create a technical design and implement a DSL library of software (running on Microsoft, Unix and Linux servers), as well as firmware (running on network devices and appliances)
    •Create a technical design, implement and integrate with the DLS library the tools to discover deployed software and firmware and to keep the DSL library up to date
    •7 - 10 years of experience working in research, analysis and solutions design in medium to large, complex, multi-platform environments.

    To apply to this excellent opportunity or if you know of a friend or
    relative who match these skills, please forward resumes in a word format
    to: Apply information: Please include the job
    header in the subject of your e-mail.

    If you have TEXT MESSAGING FEATURES on your MOBILE PHONE, please let us know
    your mobility provider and your cell phone number so that we can text you
    and not miss out on contacting you faster for these opportunities"
    *****Please ensure that the client's requirements are clearly documented in
    your resume or provide a separate addendum outlining your experience with
    each of the client's requirement. *** In addition, please indicate your
    availability date and salary expectations and present work number if
    applicable.

    --
    "We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. Only those
    candidates selected for interview will be contacted.

    Profile Solutions
    Specializing in Technology Career Placement
    1 Dundas Street West
    P.O. Box 84 Toronto, ON M5G-1Z3
    E-mail:
    Tel: (416) 815-8202 / Fax: (416) 515-0028 (we prefer resumes e-mailed)
    *To view some of our other job requirements, please go to our website at:
    www.profilesolutions.com

    Lisa Fong, Feb 16, 2007