Govt - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst INS-G 1084

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Profile Solutions Inc., Jan 30, 2007.

  1. Job ID: Govt - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst INS-G 1084
    Position Title: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst INS-G 1084 - Contract - Mississauga

    Job Description: This Senior Quality Assurance role is a one year contract position. You must be familiar with automated testing - As this is a contract position - you must be INCORPORATED or willing to become incorporated after you receive an offer.

    Key Skills:
    MS Access, SQL, UNIX (Telnet or Putty)

    Responsibilities:
    •You will be using an in-house tool developed with MS ACCESS and SQL. You will be doing TRANSACATION based testing of Legacy systems, written on an oracle database, running UNIX.
    •Ideally you have some experience with either TELNET or Putty (tools for accessing UNIX)
    •Additional experiences with automated testing tools such as SILK this would be beneficial.
    ____________

    To apply to this excellent opportunity or if you know of a friend or
    relative who match these skills, please forward resumes in a word format
    to: Apply information: Please include the job
    header in the subject of your e-mail.

    If you have TEXT MESSAGING FEATURES on your MOBILE PHONE, please let us know
    your mobility provider and your cell phone number so that we can text you
    and not miss out on contacting you faster for these opportunities"
    *****Please ensure that the client's requirements are clearly documented in
    your resume or provide a separate addendum outlining your experience with
    each of the client's requirement. *** In addition, please indicate your
    availability date and salary expectations and present work number if
    applicable.

    --
    "We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. Only those
    candidates selected for interview will be contacted.

    Profile Solutions
    Specializing in Technology Career Placement
    1 Dundas Street West
    P.O. Box 84 Toronto, ON M5G-1Z3
    E-mail:
    Tel: (416) 815-8202 / Fax: (416) 515-0028 (we prefer resumes e-mailed)
    *To view some of our other job requirements, please go to our website at:
    www.profilesolutions.com

    Profile Solutions Inc., Jan 30, 2007