GOZERBOT 0.9.2 BETA1 released

Bart Thate

I just released the first BETA of GOZERBOT version 0.9.2

Please test this release if you can.

Best is to run of the mercurial repo:

hg clone http://core.gozerbot.org/hg/dev/0.9

or run easy_install -U gozerbot gozerplugs (make sure there is no
gozerbot dir in your working directory.)

docs are at http://gozerbot.org/0.9.2

If you find any bugs you can report them at http://dev,gozerbot.org/

Have fun !

about GOZERBOT:

GOZERBOT is a channel bot that aids with conversation in irc channels
and jabber conference rooms. its mainly used to send notifications
(RSS, nagios, etc.) and to have custom commands made for the channel.
More then just a channel bot GOZERBOT aims to provide a platform for
the user to program his own bot and make it into something thats
usefull. This is done with a plugin structure that makes it easy to
program your own plugins. But GOZERBOT comes with some batteries
included, there are now over 100 plugins already written and ready for
use.