GPS Task Issues

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having quite a bit of trouble with a task I have to do, I was wondering if anyone would be up to helping me over an im (preferably msn), as it's probably easier to do it that way. To give you a brief intro to the task I have to get a GPS Receiver to display the time in seconds on two seven segment displays. A link to the task sheet is below. If you think you could help me out/help me fix my code or help me design a better way around it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is the task: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4875/gpstaskja3.jpg

Thanks

Reaction score
i'll just place some more info in here i've done some code, the thing is that it has to fit into a 64/32 chip MACH4A5 (by lattice). at present i'm getting this error...

Code:
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(0)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_10(0)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(0) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_10(0)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(0)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(1)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_9(1)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(1) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_9(1)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(1)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(2)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_8(2)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(2) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_8(2)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(2)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(3)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_7(3)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(3) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_7(3)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(3)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(4)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_6(4)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(4) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_6(4)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(4)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(5)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_5(5)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(5) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_5(5)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(5)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(6)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_4(6)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(6) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_4(6)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(6)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(7)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_3(7)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(7) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_3(7)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(7)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(8)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_2(8)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(8) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_2(8)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(8)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(9)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_1(9)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(9) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_1(9)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(9)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(10)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_0(10)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(10) 
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_0(10)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(10)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: checkga  DRIVING GATE: lat_checkga 
#  PORT out OF BUF: ix60  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
#  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_checkga  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
# Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: checkg

Also I have posted my code onto this pastebin if someone could help me. I have put a code to get into it for various reasons, the code is cc2510. Here is the link http://www.pastebin.sk/en/6648/ would really appreciate some help with this.

Ask a Question