GPS Task Issues

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by corza, May 21, 2008.

1. corza

corza

Hi,

I am having quite a bit of trouble with a task I have to do, I was wondering if anyone would be up to helping me over an im (preferably msn), as it's probably easier to do it that way. To give you a brief intro to the task I have to get a GPS Receiver to display the time in seconds on two seven segment displays. A link to the task sheet is below. If you think you could help me out/help me fix my code or help me design a better way around it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is the task: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4875/gpstaskja3.jpg

Thanks

corza, May 21, 2008
    1. Advertising

2. corza

corza

i'll just place some more info in here i've done some code, the thing is that it has to fit into a 64/32 chip MACH4A5 (by lattice). at present i'm getting this error...

Code:
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(0)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_10(0)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(0) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_10(0)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(0)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(1)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_9(1)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(1) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_9(1)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(1)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(2)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_8(2)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(2) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_8(2)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(2)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(3)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_7(3)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(3) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_7(3)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(3)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(4)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_6(4)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(4) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_6(4)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(4)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(5)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_5(5)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(5) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_5(5)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(5)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(6)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_4(6)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(6) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_4(6)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(6)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(7)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_3(7)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(7) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_3(7)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(7)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(8)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_2(8)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(8) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_2(8)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(8)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(9)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_1(9)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(9) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_1(9)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(9)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: temp(10)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp_0(10)  DRIVING GATE: lat_temp(10) 
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp_0(10)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_temp(10)  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: checkga  DRIVING GATE: lat_checkga 
    #  PORT out OF BUF: ix60  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    #  PORT out OF LATRS: lat_checkga  PORT out OF BLOCK: work/GPSTime/GPSTime_a
    # Error: Net is driven by multiple primitive gates --  NET: checkg 

Also I have posted my code onto this pastebin if someone could help me. I have put a code to get into it for various reasons, the code is cc2510. Here is the link http://www.pastebin.sk/en/6648/ would really appreciate some help with this.

corza, May 21, 2008
    1. Advertising