Grab play lenght/runtime of AVI/WMV/MPG file in ASP?

Irresistance

Hello,
This may be the wrong group - I could not find the "oldskool" ASP one, so
sorry if misposted.

Ok what I need to do is really laughably simple. I would like to be able to
"scan" a videofile (AVI, WMV and MPG) using an ASP component (or otherwise)
to find out its play length. Yeah, just like you can see in File Explorer.
Resolution would be handy too, but play/runtime is most important.

I had a look at the Scripting.FileSystemObject but there does not seem to be
anything related to this.

If you know of any component or some cool trick to get this info, you shall
be my superhero programmer for one day!

Thanks

Irresistance

Oh and if you know of a JavaScript way to get this information, thats fine
too. I need it to make a timeline, so that when I drag the file into the
timeline, it automatically assigns the runtime as the default playtime
within the timeline :)