grabbing webpage data

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 9, 2004

  2. Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

    Joey Martin Guest

    My issue is two-fold.

    I need to download content on a webpage once a day and then parse the data.
    I know how to parse, so once I get the page, I'm ready to go.

    Here's my question.
    Is it possible to use something like the filesystemobject to read a
    webpage instead of filename?

    If yes, great! How?

    If no, what can I use to automatically download a webpage that I can then in
    turn parse?

    Thanks!

    Joey Martin, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Aaron [SQL Server MVP]