    one who can grant my app this access?

    Thanks for any help!

    /Andreas

    Andreas Zita, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Andreas Zita

    Guest

    You cannot give yourself permissions. Have you tried asking the hosting
    company to give you the aspnet accout write permissions to your log
    folder/file?

    , Jun 16, 2005

  3. To grant permissions, you would need to be able to impersonate an account
    hat actually had the relevent permissions you were looking to grant.
    Usually with hosted accounts this is really more appropriately done by
    asking the hosting provider to simple enable write access to the area you
    request.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Jun 16, 2005