    permissions manually.
    Thanks
    Harry

    harry, Jan 31, 2005

  2. harry

    Scott Allen Guest

    Harry:

    I think I can give you some general pointers.

    You'll need to add a "custom action" to the installer:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ry/en-us/vsintro7/html/vbconCustomActions.asp

    Inside the action you could run the cacls command line utility that is
    part of Windows. Something like:

    cacls c:\path /e /t /p domain\useraccount:W

    Type cacls from the cmd prompt and it will dump all the parameter
    possibilties.

    HTH,

    --
    Scott