Granting permissions

Guest

How can I do

create proc MyProc
as
--....proc logic
go
grant execute on MyProc to MYCOMPUTER\ASPNET

I can do the 'grant' statement where the user name doesn't include a
computer prefix - but the ASPNET account does! It keeps complaining, citing
'Incorrect syntax near \'.
The following doesn't work either.
grant execute on MyProc to 'MYCOMPUTER\ASPNET'

Any suggestions?

Guest

Bonj,

I think MYCOMPUTER\ASPNET is the login name, What is the user name
associated to this login in your db?

AMB

bruce barker

assuming MYCOMPUTER\ASPNET is a defined login, then:

grant execute on MyProc to "MYCOMPUTER\\ASPNET"

note double quotes