graph.h

Salvatore Di Fazio

Hi guys,
long time ago I did use visual studio to made some dos demos.
Right now, with visual studio dotNet, I can't compile it becouse I
don't find the include file.
Anyone can say me how I can make dos demo?
tnx

Flash Gordon

Salvatore said:
Hi guys,
long time ago I did use visual studio to made some dos demos.
Right now, with visual studio dotNet, I can't compile it becouse I
don't find the include file.
Anyone can say me how I can make dos demo?

Yes, use the machine and software that compiled it before. Beyond that,
ask on a Windows news group, but I would suggest first finding out
*which* library it was you were using that provided graph.h since it was
nothing standard.

Here we only deal with standard C, not non-standard libraries and system
specifics. One of the reasons being that I am certain that neither of
the graph.h files on my Linux box is anything to do with what you want.

Linux, Unix, VMS, QT, C++ and everything else outside the scope of
standard C are also off topic, so it's not just DOS/Windows bashing.

James McIninch

graph.h? No such thing in C.

The latest Visual Studio doesn't include the header because it doesn't
include the library the header was for. Use something else.