    don't find the include file.
    Anyone can say me how I can make dos demo?
    tnx
    Salvatore Di Fazio, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Salvatore Di Fazio

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    > long time ago I did use visual studio to made some dos demos.
    > Right now, with visual studio dotNet, I can't compile it becouse I
    > don't find the include file.
    > Anyone can say me how I can make dos demo?

    Yes, use the machine and software that compiled it before. Beyond that,
    ask on a Windows news group, but I would suggest first finding out
    *which* library it was you were using that provided graph.h since it was
    nothing standard.

    Here we only deal with standard C, not non-standard libraries and system
    specifics. One of the reasons being that I am certain that neither of
    the graph.h files on my Linux box is anything to do with what you want.

    Linux, Unix, VMS, QT, C++ and everything else outside the scope of
    standard C are also off topic, so it's not just DOS/Windows bashing.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.
    Flash Gordon, Oct 13, 2005

  3. graph.h? No such thing in C.

    The latest Visual Studio doesn't include the header because it doesn't
    include the library the header was for. Use something else.

    --
    Remove '.nospam' from e-mail address to reply by e-mail
    James McIninch, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Thank you guys and excuse me for the OT
    Salvatore Di Fazio, Oct 13, 2005