graphic designer needs help!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Steve, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi! Can anyone help me here:

    I have a webpage that displays info thats basically just tables made in
    Excel.

    At the moment I go into Excel, edit my data (a Pool league), then resave.

    Then I go into Dreamweaver and re-import the data, save the document and
    re-upload to my FTP.

    **So can anyone help me maybe instead with how to very simply implement
    something along the lines of:

    Editing/updating my Excel document, uploading it to my server and just
    letting the page somehow 'pull in' the necessary .xls file for me?

    I want to keep this really simple, so I don't need to sort or pull in only
    specific data - just the *whole doc* - much like you could change and
    outside graphic element like a jpg w/o having to change any HTML code!

    Thanks!

    Steve

    Steve, Jan 12, 2004