Graphic functions for DOS

Ebi

I want to know the "Graphic functions for DOS" in borland C++ 5.0
Do you know any Graphic functions for DOS in it?
thanks a million!

GTO

Did you look at BGI? I thought most of its functions are available for
16-bit DOS.

I wonder how many posts you will receive that tell you that your post is
actually off topic in this group ;-)

Gregor

red floyd

Ebi said:
I want to know the "Graphic functions for DOS" in borland C++ 5.0
Do you know any Graphic functions for DOS in it?
thanks a million!

You're OT. Got to news.borland.com and look for a Borland C++ newsgroup.

Jack Klein

I want to know the "Graphic functions for DOS" in borland C++ 5.0
Do you know any Graphic functions for DOS in it?
thanks a million!

You need to ask in either or in the
Borland support groups on the server newsgroups.borland.com. The C++
language has no graphics functions at all, and compiler specific
extensions are off-topic here.

Gernot Frisch

Ebi said:
I want to know the "Graphic functions for DOS" in borland C++ 5.0
Do you know any Graphic functions for DOS in it?
thanks a million!

What "graphics" do you want? Representation of images with ascii?
there's aalib, google for it.
-Gernot

BTW: Did someone tell you this is OT here ;)