    pie) where i can see the results.
    Is there any way to do that???

    Thanks
    Cris I., Apr 14, 2005

  2. Cris I.

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JpcyBJLg==?= wrote on 15 apr 2005 in

    > Hi, how can i create a graphic report based on database information.
    > I have an asp page where i asked some questions to users on my
    > intranet, and i have that data on a database, so i want to make a
    > graphical report (i.e. a pie) where i can see the results.
    > Is there any way to do that???

    You can use clientside javascript where the values are filled in from
    serverside asp results.

    Example of clientside graphics [OT on this NG, so please only as example]:
    <http://devrijehuisarts.org/test/jsgraph.asp>

    Pies are fore eating, btw, IMHO.

    --
    Evertjan.