    What (graphical) application running on Linux can you recommend?

    Thanks,

    Florian
    Florian Lindner, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Florian Lindner

    benz Guest

    >>>PYTHON_IDE={
    'spe' : 'http://spe.pycs.net/',
    'eric3' : 'http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html',
    'drpython' : 'http://drpython.sourceforge.net/'}

    :)
    benz, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Florian Lindner

    Larry Bates Guest

    Larry Bates, Oct 3, 2005
  4. benz wrote:

    >>>>PYTHON_IDE={

    > 'spe' : 'http://spe.pycs.net/',
    > 'eric3' : 'http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html',
    > 'drpython' : 'http://drpython.sourceforge.net/'}

    I've tried out eric3 and it looks promising. However, I have one problem. I
    open a file which is part of Zope and set a breakpoint. Now I open the
    runzope start script and execute it from within eric. This runzope script
    calles (after running through a larger call-tree) the function where I set
    the breakpoint. But execution is not stopped there.... Why?

    Thanks,

    Florian
    Florian Lindner, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Florian Lindner

    Guest

    Florian Lindner wrote:

    > Hello,
    > in order to understand python code from a larger project (Zope 3) I'm
    > looking for a tool that helps me with that. It should also help
    > What (graphical) application running on Linux can you recommend?

    Maybe you shoud tryy doxygen/happydoc etc?

    Doxygen support python, just add '.py' extension to understanable files and
    output syntax to 'java-like'.
    , Oct 4, 2005