Graphical HTML editor?

alabaster

I am looking to create and maintain a promotional website (I am a musician).
I know a little HTML, but I don't have time to learn it in-depth, and would
like to do most of my editing with a desktop-publishing type of interface,
rather than pure html editing.

I did some personal web design a few years ago using Pagemill, which was
perfect for my needs, but I have been out of the loop and I don't know what
the modern equivalent is.

Can anyone recommend software that will do the trick? Free is preferable,
$50-60 is my maximum budget.

I'm not looking for anything especially fancy, but I'd like my site to be
professional and unique looking, and to accomodate streaming audio (and
maybe video). A shockwave interface would be nice as well.

Thanks,
chris.

Whitecrest

Can anyone recommend software that will do the trick? Free is preferable,
$50-60 is my maximum budget.

Download the 30 day demo of Dreamweaver and use that to make your page.
Then use notepad to make updates as needed after dreamweaver has expired

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

alabaster said:
A shockwave interface would be nice as well.

then you're talking a couple of hundred dollars for that at the least I
would expect. And Shockwave isn't in HTML it's in flash. And that's
different.

--

Quiet, Pinky; I'm pondering.
_ _