Graphical presentation of Websites

Eric Wise

Hi all,

I'm a Desktop / COM programmer who has evolved into an ASP .NET developer.
The code is sound, I'm very satisfied with what I've learned but I must say
my lack of HTML / Graphical presentation training is showing up as a gaping
hole in my skillset.

My company does pay for training classes, so I was wondering if anyone had
any advice on a good class to take to help me learn some advanced web
layout/presentation techniques.

Thx