    Please suggest a good book to study graphics and mouse programming.
    Regards.
    Aditi

    Aditi, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Aditi

    Phlip Guest

    Aditi wrote:

    > Please suggest a good book to study graphics and mouse programming.

    I answered this on another newsgroup. Please don't cross-post for
    entry-level questions, and if you cross-post, use the USENET cross-post
    mechanism so we can see it's a cross-post. Otherwise folks on this newsgroup
    will not read my answer and think this question is waiting for an answer.
    These guidelines help everyone.

    --
    Phlip
    http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand