graphics and plots with C++

dave.harper

I'm relatively new to C++, and would like to display 2D plots and/or
graphs. What library files should I be interested in?

Also, all my compiled programs output to what looks like terminal
window. What library files/compilers/etc give it a more professional
appearance? Where can I get started with doing things like interacting
with a mouse, defining window buttons/boxes, etc?

Thanks in advance!
Dave

Puppet_Sock

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
[where can I find stuff not in the standard language?]

Go to the google archive of news groups and search for a
group that has your platform in the title. Search through
that group for libraries that do what you want to do, and
for references to learning material associated with them.

For example: For Microsoft stuff, look for newsgroups
with Win or DOS or MS in the title.
Socks

Robert Dede

Hello,

If you have a chance, check out www.gigasoft.com for your charting needs.
We provide DLL interfaces, as well as .NET and ActiveX interfaces.

best regards,

Robert Dede
Gigasoft, Inc.