graphics in microsoft visual c++

Aditi Jindal

I m learning c++ anf graphics, I tried some graphic algorithims in
microsoft visual c++ but it showed that it dont contain header file
graphic.h. How can i do graphic programming in microsoft visual c++.

Michael DOUBEZ

Aditi Jindal a écrit :
I m learning c++ anf graphics, I tried some graphic algorithims in
microsoft visual c++ but it showed that it dont contain header file
graphic.h.

graphic.h is a Borland header. You won't find it in visual.
How can i do graphic programming in microsoft visual c++.

I don't know but you can ask in a MSVC++ group. Or you could use the SDL
library (http://www.libsdl.org/).

Alex

I m learning c++ anf graphics, I tried some graphic algorithims in
microsoft visual c++ but it showed that it dont contain header file
graphic.h. How can i do graphic programming in microsoft visual c++.
I remember Turbo C has graphic.h. ^_^

Alberto Bignotti

I don't think directx is so easy for
"learning c++ and graphics"