Graphics not displaying in ASP.NET pages on Windows Server 2003

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Johann Blake, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Johann Blake

    Johann Blake Guest

    I just installed an ASP.NET application onto a machine running Windows
    Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. It works fine running on Windows 2000
    where it was developed.

    On the Windows Server 2003 machine when the application runs, no
    graphics get displayed on any aspx pages. I tried a few things and
    discovered that it is limited to aspx pages. If I use a normal HTML
    page, the graphic will show up.

    Even if I refresh the browser, the graphic will still not show up. I
    even created a blank aspx page with nothing on it but a simple
    graphic. It doesn't show up.

    I can only assume that there must be either something in IIS 6.0 not
    set correctly or some security setting is wrong.

    Any ideas?

    Thank you,

    Johann Blake

    CloserWorlds
    www.closerworlds.com

    GPS tracking for vehicle, people, cell phones over GSM, GPRS. Uses an
    XML web service, supports various mapping software including MapPoint
    and OziExplorer, is hardware independent, supports data in multiple
    languages and can be adapted by programmers. Uses SQL Server. Built
    entirely in C#.
    Johann Blake, Apr 28, 2004