Graphics not displaying in ASP.NET pages on Windows Server 2003

Johann Blake

I just installed an ASP.NET application onto a machine running Windows
Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. It works fine running on Windows 2000
where it was developed.

On the Windows Server 2003 machine when the application runs, no
graphics get displayed on any aspx pages. I tried a few things and
discovered that it is limited to aspx pages. If I use a normal HTML
page, the graphic will show up.

Even if I refresh the browser, the graphic will still not show up. I
even created a blank aspx page with nothing on it but a simple
graphic. It doesn't show up.

I can only assume that there must be either something in IIS 6.0 not
set correctly or some security setting is wrong.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Johann Blake

CloserWorlds
www.closerworlds.com

GPS tracking for vehicle, people, cell phones over GSM, GPRS. Uses an
XML web service, supports various mapping software including MapPoint
and OziExplorer, is hardware independent, supports data in multiple
languages and can be adapted by programmers. Uses SQL Server. Built
entirely in C#.