    (like a button). It seems that the things I can put graphics on don't have an
    onClick event, and the things that have an onClick event don't take graphics.

    I appologize if I'm missing something obvious, but I have looked around a bit.

    jdcharbonneau, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Set the ImageUrl property of the button to a image that you want.. and it
    becomes a image button..
    Is that what you want?
    P.S : If this post was helpful to you, Please click 'Yes' on the top of this
    post and help close the post so that others may easily refer to it and a
    thread with a solution
    Hth...
    R. Thomas

    R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net, Jan 11, 2005