graphics on buttons

jdcharbonneau

I'm making a c# pocket pc application. I need graphics on something clickable
(like a button). It seems that the things I can put graphics on don't have an
onClick event, and the things that have an onClick event don't take graphics.

I appologize if I'm missing something obvious, but I have looked around a bit.

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

Set the ImageUrl property of the button to a image that you want.. and it
becomes a image button..
Is that what you want?
P.S : If this post was helpful to you, Please click 'Yes' on the top of this
post and help close the post so that others may easily refer to it and a
thread with a solution
Hth...
R. Thomas