    suggestions for a simpler and less expensive product that works with asp.net
    2.0 and VB.NET and C#.

    Jay
    Jay, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Hi Jay
    Check out :- http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/WebChart/Default.aspx
    and look for the webchar control It should help you and hope that helps
    Patrick

    "Jay" <> wrote in message
    > I have the need to display some basic statistics in a nice graphical

    format

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 23, 2006

  3. OWC11, stands for Office Web Components, lets you create charts in MS Excel
    flavour. It is free if you create charts server-side and download them to
    clients as images. Documentation is scarce, but you can find plenty online
    samples and get help in microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components
    newsgroup.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 23, 2006
  4. The best that I have seen is http://zedgraph.sourceforge.net/.