Graphing Convolution

viper-2

C-Graph is a package of five simple core functions reproduced in C
from my Honours thesis "Interactive Computer Package Demonstrating:
Sampling Convolution and the FFT", University of Aberdeen, Scotland
(1983). Use C-Graph to generate signals for work or play.

Download C-Graph from Code Art Now:

http://www.codeartnow.com/code/download/c-graph-1

C-Graph is free as in beer!

http://www.codeartnow.com/gallery-1/freedom/meaning-of-free-2

Enjoy!

--agt

Freedom - No pane, all gaiGN!

Code Art Now
http://codeartnow.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

vippstar

C-Graph is a package of five simple core functions reproduced in C
from my Honours thesis "Interactive Computer Package Demonstrating:
Sampling Convolution and the FFT", University of Aberdeen, Scotland
(1983). Use C-Graph to generate signals for work or play.

Download C-Graph from Code Art Now:

http://www.codeartnow.com/code/download/c-graph-1

C-Graph is free as in beer!

http://www.codeartnow.com/gallery-1/freedom/meaning-of-free-2

Enjoy!

In recplot.c, line 42 you have initgraph(&driver, &mode, "c:\\adrienne\
\tc\\bgi");
If I understand correctly that's a hardcoded path. I hope you don't
expect your code to work anywhere else other than your own comp.
Moreover, this is comp.lang.c, we discuss ANSI/ISO C and I believe
advertising your project isn't 'allowed', in the sense that it's not
topical.

viper-2

In recplot.c, line 42 you have initgraph(&driver, &mode, "c:\\adrienne\
\tc\\bgi");
If I understand correctly that's a hardcoded path. I hope you don't
expect your code to work anywhere else other than your own comp.
Moreover, this is comp.lang.c, we discuss ANSI/ISO C and I believe
advertising your project isn't 'allowed', in the sense that it's not
topical.

Read the license file C-Graph-license.txt. I expect the user to make
any technical modifications necessary to run the code. The code is
ancient, remember - 1996. As I indicated in the documentation, I
haven't updated or upgraded the files since the day I created them.

It's not about advertising, I thought engineers coding in C might find
the functions useful - and fun. Hopefully comp.lang.c will inspire me
to reactivate my C programming.

--agt

Freedom - No pane, all gaiGN!

Code Art Now
http://codeartnow.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

CBFalconer

viper-2 said:
.... snip ...

--agt

Freedom - No pane, all gaiGN!

Code Art Now
http://codeartnow.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

FYI a sig. marker is the specific line "-- ", with the final space,
and nothing else (no quotes). It marks everything from that point
on as being part of the sig.

viper-2

viper-2 wrote:

... snip ...

FYI a sig. marker is the specific line "-- ", with the final space,
and nothing else (no quotes). It marks everything from that point
on as being part of the sig.

Joyeux Noel, Bonne Annee, Frohe Weihnachten
<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Thanks for the information. I've been marooned on Caprica for a couple
of decades.;-)

I got a couple of emails signed like that, i.e. "--sig". Thought it
was cute:)

Enjoy the code - and 2009!

--
agt

Freedom - No pane, all gaiGN!

Code Art Now
http://codeartnow.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

CBFalconer

viper-2 said:
.... snip ...

Thanks for the information. I've been marooned on Caprica for a
couple of decades.;-)

I got a couple of emails signed like that, i.e. "--sig". Thought it
was cute:)

Enjoy the code - and 2009!

Your sig marker is still missing the critical final blank.

viper-2

... snip ...

Your sig marker is still missing the critical final blank.

Joyeux Noel, Bonne Annee, Frohe Weihnachten
<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Hi CB:

My modem is broken on GNU/Linux for the moment so I've been panefully
using Notepad to write and edit my messages.;-)

I'm pretty sure I inserted a final space after the "--". I'll insert
the blank this time directly in my browser. This any better?

--
agt

Freedom - No pane, all gaiGN!

Code Art Now
http://codeartnow.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

CBFalconer

viper-2 said:
.... snip ...

My modem is broken on GNU/Linux for the moment so I've been
panefully using Notepad to write and edit my messages.;-)

I'm pretty sure I inserted a final space after the "--". I'll
insert the blank this time directly in my browser. This any
better?

No.

viper-2

... snip ...

No.

Joyeux Noel, Bonne Annee, Frohe Weihnachten
<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Thanks; this is very patient of you. I'm more than puzzled. That final
space is a bit like the University of Aberdeen's ghost -
http://www.codeartnow.com/law-project/boo.

They can't say who wrote the FORTRAN program in my Honours Thesis,
just that it couldn't be me.:-D

I'll get back to you on the sig marker.

--

agt

Freedom - No pane, all gaiGN!

Code Art Now
http://codeartnow.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

Default User

CBFalconer said:
viper-2 wrote:
Your sig marker is still missing the critical final blank.

That's a function of Google Groups. It will remove the trailing space
even if the user puts it there. It is not possible to post with a
correct signature when using GG.

Brian

viper-2

Your sig marker is still missing the critical final blank.

That's a function of Google Groups. It will remove the trailing space
even if the user puts it there. It is not possible to post with a
correct signature when using GG.

Brian

I suppose that not replying would be saying thanks - by default. ;-)

But I thought I would expressly say thanks anyway. I like this group;
yes, I think it's time to review C.

That final blank just wouldn't move into the light.;-)