Graphs from Python

DurumDara

Hi !

I want to create graphs (edges, nodes) from python.
In the last project I used graph.py that create dot files - and then I
can convert these dot files with ATT neato command line tool.
But ATT code is instable, sometimes need to reinstalling, and it is use
horizontal layouts. This cause the reports are unprintable (27 meter
length), and jpeg export failed.
Then I search for another solution.

I see that GML language is very good, but I don't see any viewer for
this except yEd.
yEd is GUI app, so I cannot use for batch convert GML files to another
format (SVG, JPEG, etc.).

Is anybody have a solution to big graph creation ?

Please help me !

Thanks for advance:
dd