graphs in Java

Akuma

is there a way in Java to create graphs from data like the graphs in Excel
(line graphs, bar graphs, etc.), and then display them in a GUI component,
any help on where I can get started if this can be done is appreciated.
Thanks alot.

Steve W. Jackson

:> is there a way in Java to create graphs from data like the graphs in Excel
:> (line graphs, bar graphs, etc.), and then display them in a GUI component,
:> any help on where I can get started if this can be done is appreciated.
:> Thanks alot.
:>
:> --
:> The first rule of Star Wars Club
:> is that you do not talk about
:> Star Wars Club.
:>
:>

We've successfully applied two freely available products for such
purposes.

Ptolemy Plot at <http://www.ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/index.htm>.

JFreeChart at <http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/index.html>.

= Steve =