    The first rule of Star Wars Club
    is that you do not talk about
    Star Wars Club.

    Akuma, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Akuma:

    >is there a way in Java to create graphs from data like the graphs in Excel
    >(line graphs, bar graphs, etc.), and then display them in a GUI component,
    >any help on where I can get started if this can be done is appreciated.

    Check out
    <http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Class_Libraries/Graphics/Charts/>.

    Regards,
    Marco

    Marco Schmidt, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Akuma

    Roedy Green Guest

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/graph.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 30, 2003
  4. In article <bg95nl$o1d$>,
    "Akuma" <> wrote:

    :> is there a way in Java to create graphs from data like the graphs in Excel
    :> (line graphs, bar graphs, etc.), and then display them in a GUI component,
    :> any help on where I can get started if this can be done is appreciated.
    :> Thanks alot.
    :>
    :> --
    :> The first rule of Star Wars Club
    :> is that you do not talk about
    :> Star Wars Club.
    :>
    :>

    We've successfully applied two freely available products for such
    purposes.

    Ptolemy Plot at <http://www.ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/index.htm>.

    JFreeChart at <http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/index.html>.

    = Steve =