Graphs using perl

Ram Laxman

Hi all,
I am having the csv file.Does anybody knows how to make a bar
graph/chart extracting some fields from the csv file?

For exp:

"empno","age","sal"

I want to plot a graph between empno and sal.

Ram Laxman

Brian McCauley

I am having the csv file.Does anybody knows how to make a bar
graph/chart extracting some fields from the csv file?

I've never had cause to do this, but if I did I'd probably use one
module with "CSV" in the name and another with "Graph" in the name.

--
\\ ( )
. _\\__[oo

John Bokma

Ram said:
Hi all,
I am having the csv file.Does anybody knows how to make a bar
graph/chart extracting some fields from the csv file?

For exp:

"empno","age","sal"

I want to plot a graph between empno and sal.

On Windows, and if you have Excel, use Win32::OLE;
I think there is a way to interface with Open Office, but never looked
into it.