    2,3,5

    I want to plot a graph between empno and sal.

    Ram Laxman
    Ram Laxman, Jun 24, 2004

  2. (Ram Laxman) writes:

    > I am having the csv file.Does anybody knows how to make a bar
    > graph/chart extracting some fields from the csv file?

    I've never had cause to do this, but if I did I'd probably use one
    module with "CSV" in the name and another with "Graph" in the name.

    --
    \\ ( )
    . _\\__[oo
    Brian McCauley, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Ram Laxman

    John Bokma Guest

    Ram Laxman wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I am having the csv file.Does anybody knows how to make a bar
    > graph/chart extracting some fields from the csv file?
    >
    > For exp:
    >
    > "empno","age","sal"
    > 1,23,10000
    > 2,3,5
    >
    > I want to plot a graph between empno and sal.

    On Windows, and if you have Excel, use Win32::OLE;
    I think there is a way to interface with Open Office, but never looked
    into it.

    --
    John MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
    personal page: http://johnbokma.com/