Graphs

Keith

Good Morning,

I am looking to add some graphs to a aspx page that consists on data within tables. Can someone point me to which method/language works best to accomplish this within aspx/sql db?

Thanks,
Keith

Kevin Spencer

Hi Keith,

You have a few options, depending upon your requirements and resources. The
easiest thing to do would be to use a commercially-available existent
Graphig/Charting Class Library. Other than that, you could relatively easily
build bar charts using pure HTML, if you desire, or use the System.Drawing
namespace to build your graphis/charts in an image dynamically.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Good Morning,

I am looking to add some graphs to a aspx page that consists on data within
tables. Can someone point me to which method/language works best to
accomplish this within aspx/sql db?

Thanks,
Keith

Eric Cherng

Keith,

If you look at the ASP.NET Reports Starter Kit, there are some graphing components that you can freely use in your projects. They are not as sophisticated as retail products, but then it is free.

http://asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=9&tabid=47

Eric

Good Morning,

I am looking to add some graphs to a aspx page that consists on data within tables. Can someone point me to which method/language works best to accomplish this within aspx/sql db?

Thanks,
Keith

Keith

Thanks for all the input! I will start looking into all my options.